Turn Your Artistic Practice into a Profession or BusinessNo matter where you live in Quebec, we’re here to help you turn your artistic passion into an economically viable career or business. Designed with artists of all ages and artistic backgrounds in mind, our Artists’ Program services include individual and group coaching, workshops, networking activities, conferences, lunch-and-learns, and more.
We can help you:
- Articulate your career or business-related goals.
- Develop an action plan and long-term strategy to “chip away” at your goals over time.
- Discover and work towards integrating into your chosen industry.
- Adopt an entrepreneurial mindset by building up competencies and business savvy.
- Develop a cohesive professional brand or creative identity.
- Apply strategic marketing principles to increase your visibility and credibility.
- Develop and cultivate industry and audience networks.
- Augment your capacity to monetize your work/time.
Clients wishing to obtain specialized artists' services including individual coaching or legal and accounting clinics are required to pay a one-time $30 file activation fee. Clients who are receiving social assistance at the time of your appointment are exempt from this fee, but must provide proof.