*NEW* Making Facebook work for you: Intro to Insights, Analytics & Ads. *intensive online workshop*
Tuesday & Wednesday, February 23 & 24 // 1:00pm - 4:30pm
$50 - *As part of our ongoing effort to support entrepreneurs, small business owners and artists, we have applied a 50% discount on select workshops. The online price reflects the 50% discount.
Whether you’ve had a business page for years or you are just setting up your digital presence, this workshop will set you up for success and teach you how to make Facebook work for you!
In this intensive workshop, you will learn how to:
* Understand what Facebook is tracking and why it matters
* Measure and use Facebook Analytics to influence your decision making and strategies
* Understand how analytics from outside of Facebook can be incorporated into your analysis
* Understand Facebook’s Ad Campaign Structure
* Create a successful Facebook Ad Campaign for your business and how to measure your campaign performance
Speaker: Tarek Riman, Founder at Cap.TaiM Marketing, Founder of Montrealtips.com, four times Best Selling Author & University Instructor.
Available as an online, live streaming webinar. Pre-registration is required. Limited spaces available.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to log on a few hours prior to the start time of the workshop.