Don't have a University Degree or much experience? That's okay, we're here to help!
Are you looking for an environment that is relaxed, non-judgemental and committed to helping you learn, plus an opportunity to develop your work skills and get paid for it? All accepted participants will be paid minimum wage for the full length of the program.
Learn how to …
- Improve your communication skills
- Build your self confidence
- Interact professionally with others
- Succeed during a job interview
- Increase your knowledge of different career possibilities
- Between 18 and 29?
- Eligible to work in Canada and a resident of Quebec?
- Unemployed with little to no work experience?
- Without a university degree or other specialized training?
- Motivated to work but unsure where to start?
Able to commit to full-time participation for both the training (2 months) and placement (3 months)?
Next session begins Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Deadline to submit is Friday, March 22, 2019
/ 514 878 9788 ext 331