Looking for a job without a University Degree and don't have much experience? That's okay, we're here to help!
Are you looking for an environment that is relaxed, non-judgemental and committed to helping you learn, plus an opportunity to develop your work skills and get paid for it?
All accepted participants will be paid minimum wage for the full length of the program.
- To improve your communication skills
- To build your self confidence
- How to interact professionally with others
- How to succeed during a job interview
- To increase your knowledge of different career possibilities
- Between 18 and 30?
- Eligible to work in Canada and a resident of Quebec?
- Unemployed with little to no work experience?
- Without a university degree or other specialized training?
- Motivated to work but unsure where to start?
Able to commit to full-time participation for both the training (2 months) and placement (3 months)?
Pre-Employability training/Program start date: May 28th, 2018 – July 24th, 2018 (8 weeks)
Work placement August 2018 – October 2018 (12 weeks)
Application deadline: May 17th, 2018
/ 514 878 9788 ext 325